There are various types for sports injury, which are generally classified into either acute and chronic injury.
Acute injury occurs suddenly during activity, such as fractured, strained and sprained. And, chronic injury usually results from long periods of wear and tear from exercise, activity, or overuse of the body such as knee, ankle, and elbow. It is also difficult to diagnose and more difficult to treat than acute.
How to prevent and deal with injury?
- Warm up and cool down properly
- Wear appropriate clothing, footwear, and even protective sleeves or braces
- Follow proper instruction and no your limits, progress is gradual
- Seek Medical Treatment
- Proper rehabilitation exercises
- Wear recovery support
- Full of rest (Do not over use it again)
How can VITAL SPORT protect you?
VITAL SPORT functional clothing fabric, contains Germanium and Carbon yarn, producing a naturally occurring reaction which is activated through body heat. Increases of up to 23% in blood flow have been tested and proven. Its natural, safe and just as important our apparel is extremely comfortable.
The related therapy is truly effective in relieving the pain of injury, inflammation and muscle fatigue.
Step up your recover with VITAL SPORT!